Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

4 posters

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank)

Nijel

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank) Empty [ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank)

Post  Nijel Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Personal information:

Name: John Alexander.

Your character:

Nick: Nijel.
    Class: Druid.
    Character profile:
    Professions: Alch / LW. I m skilling it up. Razz
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Nijel

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: My gear is good enough to raid naxx noraml maby a bit in heroic. I know my gear is good enough for VoA hc, Os hc. Cool My talent specc is what i call MT tank specc ;-) You can find it on wowwiki.
    Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus): Dont know how to post that.

How reliable is your internet connection: Good enough.
    Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): Yes.

At what hours are you available for raiding: I can raid from 18.00 to 00.00
    Which days are you able to raid: Mondays, wensdays and maby thursdays / Sunays. I know i can do one of them.(Thursdays/sundays)

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify. Nope. Have only exp whit druids(feral tank/dps) And Healing /boomkin.
    Pre-TBC: No.
    Karazhan: Know all tacs.
    Gruul: Know all tacs.
    Magtheridon: Know all tacs.
    Zul'Aman: Know all tacs.
    SSC: Know all tacs.
    TK: Know all tacs.
    Hyjal: Know all tacs.
    Black Temple: Know all tacs.
    Sunwell Plateau: No.

Malygos: Know all tacs.
    Naxxramas: Just 3 bosses. I have read tacs, but i learn the tacs more in practise. Wink

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave? Censored(Dissbanded) in TBC. Played has mage tha time. Longe time ago. Zychion(dissbanded) in TBC. Played has mage. Had my druid aswell that time. Blodsbrødre(dissbanded) in TBC. Played my druid in it. My druid became my main char there. Then Stormlords in TBC ( Had do leave, stopp to play wow.) Was in the guild alsmost a year.

And the guild that i am in now is just a fiends IRL guild :p

Motivations:

Tell us some more about yourself as a player: I am a player that like my class my specc :p My gender Wink I like to travel and se new things in world of warcraft. Like to play whit others, do some team work. Very Happy I am social palyer, i help out if needed =)
    What makes raiding fun for you: If all people shows up in time whit elixirs/foodbuffs/pots what we all need. That there is a progress Laughing And that all peepz is social ; )
    What is your view on your role in a raid: Me view is that i m Druid mt or ot Very Happy
    What are the most important things a guild can offer you: A good guild whit polite people in it. Guild that can raid and take a raid break if needed. That people in the guild are nice to each others. Very Happy

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: Arrh i dont Crying or Very sad
    Hanamal

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank) Empty ...

Post  Hanamal Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Pretty nice gear. Have to get the final word from Real, but he's slacking as always Very Happy
    Nijel

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank) Empty Slacking?

Post  Nijel Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Hanamal wrote:Pretty nice gear. Have to get the final word from Real, but he's slacking as always Very Happy

So i got invted to the guild or? Wink Has i understand i slack? What do you mean? You dont know me ingame or in irl so take that personal.
    Menelaus
    Menelaus

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank)

Post  Menelaus Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:47 am

Our GM Realhustle is slacking. no offence to you.
    Realhustle
    Realhustle

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank)

Post  Realhustle Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:33 am

Nijel just contact me in-game then u can get inv
    Nijel

[ACCEPTED] Nijel - Druid - Feral (tank) Empty Yes.

Post  Nijel Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 am

Realhustle wrote:Nijel just contact me in-game then u can get inv

I will se of you are online when i get home from traning Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:42 am