Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

2 posters

[ACCEPTED] Necromanijak Death knight application

Necromanijak

[ACCEPTED] Necromanijak Death knight application Empty [ACCEPTED] Necromanijak Death knight application

Post  Necromanijak Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Type your NAME, CLASS, SPEC in subject: Necromanijak blood dps spec troll death knight

Personal information:

Name:Miljenko

Your character:

Nick:necromanijak
    Class:death knight
    Character profile:blood spec dps
    Professions:mining/blacksmithing
    Armory link (or main stats if You cant link):3.5k ap 1110 strenght hit rating-264 crit chance 24.35
    Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec:I tried various specs and this one suits me best
    Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus):Sry cant do it im a bit of a noob in using computer programs and do that kind of stuff

How reliable is your internet connection:I dont dc and have a very stable connection
    Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required):Ofc

At what hours are you available for raiding:Im able to raid from 18.00 till 23.30
    Which days are you able to raid:Every day every second week. I need to work one week in the morning so that week i can come to raids but hten another week im workink till 22.00 server time and cant come to the raid but im trying to raid as much as possible.

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify. I was playing warlock in downtime but that guild is falling apart atm and im looking for a new guild with my dk.
    Pre-TBC:all the way up to naxx
    Karazhan:cleared
    Gruul:cleared
    Magtheridon:cleared
    Zul'Aman:cleared
    SSC:cleared
    TK:cleared
    Hyjal:cleared
    Black Temple:cleared
    Sunwell Plateau:cleared

Malygos:never been there
    Naxxramas:10/15 cleared

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave?: My previous guild was downtime and i played there my lock but as a said before its falling apart so i left too.

Motivations:

Tell us some more about yourself as a player:Im always coming prepared:flask food and grinding stones for weapons i dont go afk and i dont slack in raids.
    What makes raiding fun for you:Good group to see new bosses and learnig encounters.
    What is your view on your role in a raid:As a dk i would like to join as a dps bcs im dps junkie.
    What are the most important things a guild can offer you: Fun and some social things like jokes and stuff and good raiding experience.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you:Nop sry i have seen a spam in trade and i applied.
    Menelaus
    Menelaus

[ACCEPTED] Necromanijak Death knight application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Necromanijak Death knight application

Post  Menelaus Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:30 pm

ok new rule: cant post screen of UI - name mods you are using

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:30 am