Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

[ACCEPTED] Urghar, Warrior, Prot

Urghar

[ACCEPTED] Urghar, Warrior, Prot Empty [ACCEPTED] Urghar, Warrior, Prot

Post  Urghar Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:35 am

Personal information:

Name: Vladimir

Your character:

Nick: Urghar
    Class: Warrior
    Character profile:
    Professions: 450 miner and bs
    Armory link (or main stats if You cant link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Urghar
    Also u can check http://be.imba.hu/, i'm cashed there.

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: choosing what to wear using tankpoins, be.imba.hu and www.tankspot.com.
    Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus):
    Name raid-important mods You are using: DBM, TankWarnings, Recount, Omen.

How reliable is your internet connection: sometimes have problem with latency, so it rises up to 300-400, but still can play.
    Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): nope, but can install.

At what hours are you available for raiding: 19:00, but better from 20:00 to, i think 01:00 - 02:00
    Which days are you able to raid: all, but sometimes can miss friday or weekend.

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify.
    Pre-TBC: I have received my 70-lvl at the day of release WOTLK.
    Karazhan:
    Gruul:
    Magtheridon:
    Zul'Aman:
    SSC:
    TK:
    Hyjal:
    Black Temple:
    Sunwell Plateau:

Malygos: i have read tact Very Happy
    Naxxramas: 10-man: 3 wings. 25-man: 2 wings, it's problem to find good raid without guild.

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave? Death and Destruction, guildleader leave guild ) Nice guild, but a lot of problems between members.

Motivations:

Tell us some more about yourself as a player: I rly love this game, i'm not a stupid bastard, and always ready for learning, i will never leave raid just because we wipe every second, i will try to find the reason and fix it.
    What makes raiding fun for you: Tanking is so great, i'm realy good at it, read a lot of manuals, complete almoste all instance in TBK, then all on normal in WOTLK, and then on heroic, it's rly fun, and raid is just a big instance, so more fun. And when you're tanking, life of all 25-man on u and healers, it so cool to feel it!
    What is your view on your role in a raid: MT or OT.
    What are the most important things a guild can offer you: nice pepole, that know what to do. Very Happy
    Which part of our guild rules do you like best? Raiding schedule very nice, and "We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild" sounds great!

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: Realhustle tell me to make note here )

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:16 am