Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

[ACCEPTED] Chêf, Shaman, Resto

Chef
    Chef

[ACCEPTED] Chêf, Shaman, Resto Empty [ACCEPTED] Chêf, Shaman, Resto

Post  Chef Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 am

Personal information:

Name: Felix

Your character:

Nick: Chêf
    Class: Shaman
    Character profile:
    Professions: Alch 450, Herb 450, Fishing 450, Cooking 450, first aid 450.
    Armory link (or main stats if You cant link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Ch%C3%AAf

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec:well me and healing just go hand in hand Razz
    Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus): http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uiscreenieek3.jpg
    Name raid-important mods You are using: DBM, Grid, Ebb, sct, cowtip.

How reliable is your internet connection: i can count my disconnections since launch on my left thumb.
    Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): yea without mic

At what hours are you available for raiding: 16:00-02:00 7days a week
    Which days are you able to raid: all days, in exception when RL comes inbetween ofc

Experience: in TBC kara-maggy server best geared holy pala for a while. nowadays, i got experience from all except saph, kt, malygos

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify.
    Pre-TBC: mainstream rogue
    Karazhan: holy pala
    Gruul: holy pala
    Magtheridon: holy pala
    Zul'Aman: -
    SSC:-
    TK: -
    Hyjal: -
    Black Temple: -
    Sunwell Plateau: -

Malygos: -
    Naxxramas: shamzie

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave?

Motivations: nothing intresting since wotlk

Tell us some more about yourself as a player: always try to optimize my healing in raids and bringing the guild forward.
    What makes raiding fun for you: feedback and purples
    What is your view on your role in a raid: not letting us whipe Razz
    What are the most important things a guild can offer you: purplez and moar purplez
    Which part of our guild rules do you like best?

As a guild we will attain a reputation, and we want that reputation to be a good one.
    Therefore you should never offend other players, /ignore works much better and is much more mature in most cases.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: not really no Razz

PS. Just for the ones who doesnt know, I might not stay for long, as i do have made an application to another guild and if i get accepted there i will join them, but as long as im waiting for that or if i get denied i will remain in this guild.
    thats how the cookie crumbles, like it or not Wink . atleast im being honest.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:46 pm