Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

2 posters

[ACCEPTED]Kateren, Troll Rogue Mutilate spec

kateren

[ACCEPTED]Kateren, Troll Rogue Mutilate spec Empty [ACCEPTED]Kateren, Troll Rogue Mutilate spec

Post  kateren Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Type your NAME, CLASS, SPEC in subject

Personal information:

Name: Alex

Your character: Kateren

Nick: Kate? I don't really have a nickname.
    Class: Rogue
    Character profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Kateren
    Professions: Herbalism/Skinning/Fishing (All 450 skill)
    Armory link (or main stats if You cant link): http://www.armory-light.com/eu/Darksorrow/Kateren/

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: I'm currently PvP mutilate because I was playing 2v2 with a mage. My gear is a mix of PvP/PvE and seems to do fine. I would prefer stronger daggers though.

Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus): lol, I don't have any of level 80 raiding simply because I haven't taken any screenshots...but here is one of early level 70 karazhan raiding: http://www.photodump.com/Guest/f06557fe4d798f3c.jpg.html

Name raid-important mods You are using: Omen, Recount (not damagemeters anymore) and Deadly Boss Mods when it's necessary

How reliable is your internet connection: Very, disconnects are a rarity.

Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): Yup ventrilo with a mic.

At what hours are you available for raiding: 6PM-11PM, later on weekends.
    Which days are you able to raid: Put it this way, there are no days where I could consistently 'not' raid, as I'm usually on WoW every day. Some days it might not be possible to raid though. However I do tend to go out on Fridays.

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify.
    Pre-TBC: Cleared Molten Core, BWL, ZG, AQ25 and stopped at Twin Emps in AQ40. (This was on my American druid so rep on this character will not be there)
    Karazhan: Cleared
    Gruul: Cleared
    Magtheridon: Cleared
    Zul'Aman: Cleared until Zul'Jin
    SSC: Cleared
    TK: Cleared
    Hyjal: Cleared
    Black Temple: Cleared until Illidari Council
    Sunwell Plateau: Not even touched upon >.<

Malygos: Attempted
    Naxxramas: Cleared

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave?

Currently I'm in my self-made guild (I know, lol), all previous raiding guilds have disbanded.

Motivations: To learn more about the game, obtain achievements, make friends, feel part of a successful raiding environment.

Tell us some more about yourself as a player: Hehe, a friendly player who is online quite a bit with a generally helpful attitude towards others.
    What makes raiding fun for you: The challenge of progression and, of course, the obtaining of upgrades Smile
    What is your view on your role in a raid: To give as much DPS as I can, and if necessary, help the raid in anyway possible (marking, loot distribution etc)
    What are the most important things a guild can offer you: Friendliness, a learning environment and so on.
    Which part of our guild rules do you like best? Your behavior section seems appropriate, and I'm glad there is no raiding on Friday, for I tend to go out then.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: None that I'm aware of.
    Hanamal

[ACCEPTED]Kateren, Troll Rogue Mutilate spec Empty ...

Post  Hanamal Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:10 am

Gear seems alright, except the pvp-trinket.

But it's hard to judge rogues by their gear these days.

And we could use 1 more rogue, so you're in for a trial. But please try to impress us :-)

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 am