Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

3 posters

Suecide, Dk dps

Suecide

Suecide, Dk dps Empty Suecide, Dk dps

Post  Suecide Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:51 am

Personal information:

Name: Ole andreas

Your character:

Nick: Suecide
    Class: Death Knight
    Character profile:
    Professions: Bs/mining (havent skilled yet havent had time)
    Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Suecide

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: My gear is abit low at the moment, newly 80 but im farming gear fast too atm :p talent specc, well currently Im specced as dps, with some spessific stuffs to do questes still but im gonna respecc some other blood when i get a bit better gear.
    Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus): http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot022709082741.jpg

How reliable is your internet connection: Good.
    Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): Ive got both Smile

At what hours are you available for raiding: from 14.00 to 23.30
    Which days are you able to raid: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (i do hang out with friends too but yeh i can raid all those days)

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify.
    Pre-TBC: No Experiance
    Karazhan: Cleared whole
    Gruul: Cleared whole
    Magtheridon: Cleared whole
    Zul'Aman: Cleared whole
    SSC: Cleared whole (exept lady vasj)
    TK: Cleared whole (exept Kel'thalas)
    Hyjal: Chleared until 4th boss thats 1-2-3 boss made
    Black Temple: Did do 1-2 boss.
    Sunwell Plateau: no experiance.

Malygos: no experiance yet but i learn quickly
    Naxxramas: only done naxx hc on my mage, know some quarters, but i learn quickly

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave? Newly 80 on this one so no serious raiding guilds so far.
    but on my mage, was in Blodsbrødere first time(disbanded dunno if they made a new one now) then I got into a guild named Lemon(disbanded) so it was to Censored(Merged with Zychion), Zychion (disbanded) then i toke a break from wow, got in the game again and joined Stormlords was there from july to December 2008. then i joined nordlys(went from raiding guild to social guild)

Motivations:

Tell us some more about yourself as a player: I like this new class DK, Im always up for some HC's like Team works etc, im not a sellfish guy, i dont ninja or get mad at people who wins higher rolls than me for example Razz
    What makes raiding fun for you: Get experiance, Playing with 10/25 other guys/girls Very Happy, getting some new equippment, getting Friends Smile
    What is your view on your role in a raid: As a Meele Dps'er Smile
    What are the most important things a guild can offer you: Good and nice peoples that are fun to play along with and Raidings ofc Smile
    Which part of our guild rules do you like best?: Acting mature and having respect for eachother thats a good thing in a guild

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: Bjørnebror (hes my brother) Very Happy

Someting I wanna say by Suecide: My brother told me to apply to this guild, it seems to be a active, good and proggressing guild, I like raiding. I know my gear is lower than most of u in the guild, but im farming gear atm, and if i join u i might get faster gear but thats not why i make this apply, I make this apply cause this seemd like a good and active guild i can go along with, and i miss raiding with my bro hehe Razz

Last edited by Suecide on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Menelaus
    Menelaus

Suecide, Dk dps Empty Re: Suecide, Dk dps

Post  Menelaus Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:36 am

What mods for chat and buttons You are using? I love the way they look )
    Suecide

Post  Suecide Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Menelaus wrote:What mods for chat and buttons You are using? I love the way they look )

You mean the frames arround em? its eePanels, or if u mean chat and buttons its Prat for chat and Dominos and Buttonfacade for the buttons Razz
    jolga
    jolga

Post  jolga Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Sorry for the late reply, we are kind of very full of dk's imo :/ it will be hard to fit you in for raid schedules
    Suecide

Post  Suecide Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:37 pm

jolga wrote:Sorry for the late reply, we are kind of very full of dk's imo :/ it will be hard to fit you in for raid schedules

okei. ;/
    Suecide

Post  Suecide Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Suecide wrote:
    jolga wrote:Sorry for the late reply, we are kind of very full of dk's imo :/ it will be hard to fit you in for raid schedules

okei. ;/

So its a deny ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm