Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

5 posters

[Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS

Brazka

[Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS Empty [Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS

Post  Brazka Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 am

Personal information:

Name: Fredrik

Your character:

Nick: Brazka
    Class: FOTMrolled DK
    Character profile:
    Professions: Inscription and herbalism
    Armory link (or main stats if You cant link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Brazka

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: I feel comfortable with unholy, and I like the minions to do the dirty work for me.
    Screenshot of your raidUI (optional, but a big plus):
    -- If You cant post screen try manual in next post in this topic--
    Name raid-important mods You are using: Deadly boss mods, omen

How reliable is your internet connection: Very good
    Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): yes, have both, use both.

At what hours are you available for raiding: when im home; all day every day
    Which days are you able to raid: i can raid as long as im not drunk

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify.
    Pre-TBC: nope
    Karazhan: yes
    Gruul: no
    Magtheridon: no
    Zul'Aman: no
    SSC: no
    TK: no
    Hyjal: no
    Black Temple: no
    Sunwell Plateau: no

Malygos: no
    Naxxramas: no

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave?
    havent been in any guilds because im in the army

Motivations:

Tell us some more about yourself as a player:
    Im a calm player, doesnt care about wipes
    If i feel we can do something different, i usually say that out loud

What makes raiding fun for you:
    I like to do progress with friends, therefore a newly started raid-guild suits me perfectly so i can join when we kill bosses
    What is your view on your role in a raid:
    mostly dps, if we have a drood tanker, i can switch to frost-presence "taunt" the boss off the druid so he can cr eventually dead peoples

What are the most important things a guild can offer you:
    Pugs can be good, but most of the time it totally blows. thats why it's good to get in a guild and play with people that know what their doing
    also, progress is much funnier when you do it with people you often play with

Which part of our guild rules do you like best?
    that people should know their classes and will get kicked if they act immature

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you:
    Skrall and Tyven
    skrall
    skrall

[Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS Empty Re: [Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS

Post  skrall Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 am

Gief!!
    Realhustle
    Realhustle

[Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS Empty Re: [Currently Declined.] Brazka, Death Knight, Unholy DPS

Post  Realhustle Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Have to get jolga and elan to look at this
    Menelaus
    Menelaus

Post  Menelaus Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:58 pm

imma luv unholy, 13% magic dmg goood Very Happy
    jolga
    jolga

Post  jolga Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi Brazka,

From the look of your armory, you currently , confuse me a fair bit, Your spec is fine, your gear is strange, im guessing you dinged not so long ago. You currently wear , 3/14 peices of defence gear which =]] is probably bcs you dont have something to replace them with. Atm, we need people who can readily be available to raid with, meaning you need to gear up a bit. Your application is similar to one of the dk who applied a couple of days ago, we had to decline him as we found out undergeared people, do not allow us to progress in Raids. This is my saying, Elanaros will need to look at this and also give his opinion, you do have two very cool guys who vouch for you , all i can advise is please gear some more , were looking at 3k AP - 8% hit and 2.5% Expertise @ a average dps of 1800 per single target in terms of Raid trash mobs and bosses. Once this is given i would be happy to allow you to join.

If you do have anything further to ask please ./w me in game =] i dont bite!
    skrall
    skrall

Post  skrall Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm

ive seen him done 2k dps on sartharion in that gear btw. But me and tyven is gonna gear him up. Dont you worry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:33 am