Sailor Side

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Side

Sailor Side Darksorrow EU

4 posters

[ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps

Pkn

[ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps Empty [ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps

Post  Pkn Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 am

Personal information:

Name: William

Your character:

Nick: Pkn
    Class: Death Knight
    Character profile:
    Professions: Mining / Jewelcrafting
    Armory link

Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: Always been Blood Alot of crits, and fine dps. Maybe respecc Aoe (Dwield).
    Name raid-important mods You are using: DBM, Omen ,

How reliable is your internet connection: All fine

Do you have Ventrilo (mic not required): Have ventrilo , And yes ofc i have mic.

At what hours are you available for raiding: 14.00-24.00

Which days are you able to raid: Monday-Saturday There can be some days i might cant, homework and stuff like that.

Experience:

If your experience was on a different character or in a different spec, please specify.
    Pre-TBC:
    Karazhan: Close all boses
    Gruul:-
    Magtheridon:-
    Zul'Aman: a few bosses
    SSC:-
    TK:-
    Hyjal:- whole
    Black Temple:-
    Sunwell Plateau:-

Malygos: Been there 3 times but all 3 times we gave up, Bad raid grp.
    Naxxramas: 3/4

What were your previous guilds and why did you leave?

Hell From Horde,the guild got disbanded
    Death and Destruction, the guild got disbanded
    Resolve: leaved
    Eternal blood: Long time before tbc
    Motivations:

Tell us some more about yourself as a player: Im playing for haveig fun, but a way to serius about drops. Can be negative if the drop i want wont drop.

What makes raiding fun for you: Having a challenge to kill bosses and of course getting nice gear once in a while.

What is your view on your role in a raid: Blood Aura, dps

What are the most important things a guild can offer you: Friends Nice ppl in Guild Chat, Raids

Which part of our guild rules do you like best? Dont know the guild so good yet. The raid times are great!

"It's expected by everyone to respect ones guild members.
    If you have an issue with another player, don't take it in the guild chat, /w each other instead."

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: nope

- Regard William Albrecht Btw Im 15 but behave, im livein in a Danish Speaking contry, so my english can be rusty.
    Hanamal

[ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps

Post  Hanamal Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 pm

You're way too young imo.

And what's this all about? Suspect
    Pkn wrote:Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: Always been Blood Alot of crits, and fine dps. Maybe respecc Aoe (Dwield).

But anyways, it's up to Elanaros/Jolga, I guess.
    Realhustle
    Realhustle

[ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Death Knight , Blood , Dps

Post  Realhustle Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Hanamal wrote:You're way too young imo.

And what's this all about? Suspect
    Pkn wrote:Explain why you prefer your current gear and talent spec: Always been Blood Alot of crits, and fine dps. Maybe respecc Aoe (Dwield).

But anyways, it's up to Elanaros/Jolga, I guess.

But if he knows how to behave then it should not be a problem - and the gear looks just fine
    Menelaus
    Menelaus

Post  Menelaus Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I think if an applicant is good enouth to fill the "raid mods" section properly he's worth at least some trial runs, and second is proper armory link with lotsa good enchants on gear

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:08 pm